Y ou have made a wonderful choice! While you and your group may arrive as tourists but you cannot help falling in love for the lifetime with this fabled breathtakingly beautiful valley. Please come prepared to create everlasting memories.
Proposed itinerary :
Day 1 : Shubh Swagatam! Meet & Greet at Srinagar Airport; Hotel Check-in
Day 2 : Gulmarg Day Trip for Non-Golfers *Golf at Royal Springs Golf Course, Srinagar for Golfers
Day 3 : Sonamarg Day Trip for Non-Golfers *Golf at Kashmir Golf Club, Srinagar for Golfers
Day 4 : Doodhpathri Day Trip OR Srinagar Local Sightseeing for Non-Golfers *Golf at Royal Springs/Kashmir Golf Club for Golfers
Day 5 : Srinagar - Pahalgam by Road Afternoon at Leisure for Non-Golfers *Golf at Lidder Valley Golf Course, Pahalgam for Golfers in Afternoon
Day 6 : Local sightseeing in Pahalgam for Non-Golfers *Golf at Lidder Valley Golf Course, Pahalgam for Golfers
Day 7 : Check-Out from Hotel after Breakfast; Drop to Srinagar Airport for evening flight Phir Milenge!
(a) : Meet & Greet at Airport
(b) : Accommodation (Twin Sharing Basis)
(c) : Private transportation (Innova) at disposal
(d) : 1 Hour Shikara Ride on Dal Lake
(e) : Entrance Fees to Mughal Gardens in Srinagar
(f) : Local Sightseeing in Pahalgam to Chandanwari, Aru, Betaab Valley
(g) : Parking and all transport related expense including driver Services
(h) : Hotel Expenses, Toll Taxes, Fuel and Driver’s Allowances
(i) : Golf Coordinator
(j) : 24 Hour Helpline/Phone Assistance
(k) : Welcome Drinks at Hotels
(a) : Airfare
(b) : Trip Insurance
(c) : Gandola/Cable Car Tickets at Gulmarg
(d) : Any claim due to road blocks, accident, etc
(e) : Meals other than those specified
(f) : Horse/Pony Ride in Gulmarg/Sonamarg/Pahalgam
(g) : Pony Ride in Gulmarg/Sonamarg/Pahalgam
(h) : Thajwass Glacier/Zero Point Charges at Sonamarg
(i) : Thajwass Glacier/Zero Point Charges at Sonamarg
(j) : Green Fees, Caddy/Cart Fees, Tips
(k) : All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills and beverages, Camera Fees
General Information :
1. In Gulmarg/Sonamarg Horsemen unions object to drop or pickup of guests beyond the designated Parking Lot (for day visitors) and it may be necessary to either hire horses or walk the short distances involved.
2. The meadows of Gulmarg are best covered walking or by use of horses.
3. Cable Car rides in Gulmarg cost @750/- up to 1st Phase & Rs 950/- up to 2nd Phase per person.
4. It is mandatory to carry a valid photo identity card (Passport / Driving License / Voter ID card).
5. Free cancellation within 7 days of start of tour.
6. We are here to serve, any specific requirements not covered in the itinerary can be accommodated on request.